Smart business owners know how important search engine optimization (SEO) is for their company’s website. SEO, when done effectively, will help increase a website’s visibility on search engines – specifically Google Search results.
This means that their website will show up on the first page of search results when someone searches for a keyword or phrase that applies to their business. Being in the top results can send thousands of targeted, qualified prospects to your website that weren’t seeing your business before.
In fact, smart SEO done by a local Westchester SEO service can help your business in multiple ways.
Consider these benefits of SEO:
1. You’ll see an increase in traffic.
As your website becomes more optimized over time, it will start to rank higher in search engines for relevant search terms. As this happens, you’ll see an increase in traffic, or prospects viewing your site. Ultimately this increases sales too – as long as your website kicks your competition to the curb and acts as a lead generation engine.
2. It will increase the credibility of your business.
Your customers are conditioned to believe that the best businesses are those ranked at the top of the search engines, whether that is true or not.
- When you rank highly, your prospects perceive your business more favorably, which leads to an increase in sales, conversions, and brand recognition.
3. SEO can lead to long-lasting results.
Radio, print, and billboard ads produce short-term rewards. SEO, on the other hand, helps to deliver long-term rewards.
- By investing in SEO, your online presence increases, resulting in a more profitable return on investment (ROI). Not only that, but people will Google your business to find out if they like what they see. Having a large digital footprint and good online reputation go a long way toward converting visitors to customers.
4. You’re in control of the cost.
Whether you need more online exposure, want a more profitable a social media presence, or need content marketing, you’ll know how much it will cost before signing off. Once you know what each service will cost, you can determine which you believe would give you a better ROI. We can help you there too!
5. Your website will become more user-friendly.
A good SEO expert will be able to look at your website and optimize it not only for the search engines but also for your users too.
- Improving your website’s user experience includes many aspects, including how quickly your website loads, how easy it is to navigate, and whether it is mobile-friendly.
- By improving the user experience of your website, you will see an increase in conversions, plus you should see an overall ranking increase in the search engines, as this is one of the known ranking factors.
6. SEO helps encourage users to contact a local business.
It has been shown in numerous studies that having an impressive online presence also increases customer, client or patient ‘touches’ – calls or emails.
7. Your social media following will increase.
As your search engine rankings increase, more visitors will arrive at your website. Even if they don’t buy from you or make an appointment right away, they may still end up checking out your social media platforms. If your social media profiles offer useful content, you’re your potential customers may follow you as fans, and then become buyers later on.
- These new followers can also share your marketing messages, leading to an increase in social traffic and sales.
8. SEO helps put you ahead of your competitors.
As you integrate SEO and various other online marketing techniques into your business, you’ll move ahead of those competitors who have not implemented these techniques.
SEO is incredibly important for small businesses these days, as most business owners know. If you’re not implementing it successfully in your own online marketing activities, you are limiting your results, sales, and profits.
Look at what your competitors are doing and see what you can do to rise above them. It will be worth your time and effort.
How do you know what your competitors are doing – who is taking your money?
Here’s where OPTIMIZE DIGITAL can step up and help you figure it out. We compile Competition
Reports that show you what your competitors are doing in the following digital marketing categories:
- 1. How are your technical SEO and Google Rankings compared to your primary competitors?
- 2. Website quality – is yours beating your competition’s?
- 3. What are your competitors spending on Online Advertising – Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter?
- 4. How’s their social media presence – do you need to up your game?
- 5. Local business presence – do your competitors have more ‘Digital Real Estate’?
We pull data from publicly available sources like Google, and put it all together to help you make
informed marketing decisions.
All you need to do is email us your website, and your 3 main competitors.
We’ll email you your report and go over it with you so you know where you stand and what you can
do to catch up to and surpass your competition.